You are now able to pull in data from any of your Smartsheet Sheets or Smartsheet Reports into your RESULTS.com goals. You are also able to bring your Smartsheet Sheets and Smartsheet Dashboards directly into RESULTS.com and your RESULTS.com Meetings.
Here's how you setup your Smartsheet Integration:
1. Click on the Cog at the top right of your screen and select "Connected Applications"
2. Click on the "+" icon to Connect to an Application and the "Create Connected Application" form will appear on the Right of your screen
3. Complete the fields and click Create, below is an example:
Software or Provider: Smartsheet
Owner: This is your name
Sharing: You can choose to share this integration with others or not. If it's Confidential information, you may turn this setting off, otherwise anyone in your organisation can create a Smartsheet Integration goal using your data.
4. You will now see Smartsheets as an Integration option on the Left hand side. Now you have to Enable by checking the box and then Authenticate the Integration by clicking on the Padlock.
Another screen will launch and will ask you for your Smartsheet credentials. Once you put your Login and Password in, your integration will become Authenticated.
Check the following:
Enabled = Yes
Authenticated = Yes
Once both of these fields are YES, you can now navigate to your Results.com Dashboard and create a Metric with your Integration.
5. Now you're ready to Create a KPI on your Dashboard
When you are on your Dashboard, click on the "+" icon to launch the New Goal creation popout box. Select Metric Integration Goal (Automatic Update)
6. Select the Integration you want, eg. Smartsheet and click "Next"
7. Select which KPI you want to pull, from a Cell, Column or Row in your Smartsheet > Click Next
8. Configuration > Select the Smartsheet File Name you want to pull data from in the dropdown > Value Cell from the dropdown > Date Cell > Comment Cell > Refine
9. Give your Goal a Name, Assign it to a Team and a Team Member > Next
10. Setting up the KPI ( Key Performance Indicator ) Properties
Current Value = This will always pull the current value from the Cell in your Smartsheet
Reset Interval = If you want your number to reset to "0" then select this option, otherwise leave as "Never"
Workdays = Uncheck the days that you don't work
Reminder Interval = Yesterday. The KPI will automatically be updated everyday.
First Day of the Week = Leave as On Sunday
Target Values = The target number will go GREEN when achieved and the Warning will be RED, these Values MUST be different. As a rule of thumb, your RED target should be 80% of your GREEN.
Strategy = A maximise goal could be a Revenue number, and a minimise goal could be "Number of Accidents", as an example
Pro-Rating Strategy = If you set a target value for the end of a period (e.g. month), but your data is entered more frequently (e.g. daily), you can choose to have the goal colour change each time data is entered to show whether your current score (on that specific date) is on track to achieve the target score before the end of the period.
Timezone = update accordingly
CREATE - Below is an example of a Live Smartsheet Integration KPI