NOTE: Please make sure you sign out of all Google apps in the browser before you start process for authenticating Google Analytics account
- Click on "More" on the left menu and then "Integrations". Click on the '+' to create an integration.
- Give your Integration a name. ie "Google Analytics XYZ Website" and select Google Analytics from the Integration Provider drop down box.
- Click Create and refresh your screen - The new Google Analytics Integration will show up in the middle panel.
- Tick the 'Enable' box
- Last, click on the lock icon. This will take you to the login screen of Google Analytics.
- Login with the credentials of the user with permissions to access the data you are wanting to import into RESULTS.com
- Once "Enabled" and "Authenticated", the integration options should look like the one shown below - with a check mark indicating the integration is enabled and a green 'locked' padlock icon indicating that the integration has been successfully "Authenticated" (please refresh the page if you do not see the integration authenticated)