- Click on the “+” icon on your “Dashboard” page or on the “Team” page to create a new goal.
- Select "Project Goal" under the New Goal and click “Next”
1. Simply name the Objective/Project
2. Describe the Key Results (what the project will look like when it is successfully completed)
3. Set a start date and due date, and our software will automatically tell you if you are on track to get it completed by the due date. (Green is on track, Yellow is needing help and Red is off track)
Plus, you can also set up hierarchies, where the progress of your child Projects rolls up to calculate the average status of your overall Parent Goal.
- Select the “Team” in which you want the goal. In this case we will select “Human Resources” team
- Select the “Goal Owner” to whom you want to assign the goal. In this case w,e will select “Ben Williams” as the goal owner.
- Select the "Visibility", in this case, it will be an “Individual” goal.
- Click the Save button to create your Project Goal.
Congratulations, you have created your first Project Goal! Go ahead and create Child Goals and Tasks to help complete your Project.