Our development team is expanding as we continue to perfect our product. We’re pleased to release version 3.23 today, which includes new features and some bug fixes:
- Prorate your weekly, monthly and quarterly goals to a workweek, if you choose.
- The term “Goal Properties” has been replaced with “Scope”
- For CSV imports, please replace the corresponding column header
- For goals that have Child Goals, the Goal Info panel shows the roll-up Scope of those child goals.
- When activating an integration, roll over the "Enable," "Authenticate" and "Edit" buttons to read an explanation of exactly what they do.
- If you delete a user and then need to create a new one with the same email address, you can.
- Child goal properties exist independently of the parent goal’s
- Integration goals always show the integration provider
- HubSpot integrations work with IDs of any length
- Water Cooler notification emails improved
- Handling of non-recurring meetings improved
- Editing meetings with activities improved
- Deleted users disappear completely
- Issues with Internet Explorer 10 have been resolved
As always, we truly appreciate your business and we welcome your ideas.